Saturday, December 15, 2012

Randomness From Around The Web



Mmmmmmmmmm, chocolate! These Chocolate Pots from Milk And Honey look delicious...

Things to do in Vienna: a nice shop with regional products from Waldviertel that needs to be visited, and an Indian restaurant that I would love to try out: Tulsi, named after the wonder-working Indian basil.

This Apple Crisp sounds just like the winter comfort food I'm craving right now.

Why kids have to be bored sometimes, and it's good for them! Column (in German) by Jesper Juul.

I still haven't found the perfect woolly hat for myself, although I own many, even handmade ones. Maybe I should knit another one, like this pretty number from Sodapop Design.

I really like these Holiday Traditions, found via  here.

Gingerbread Cranberry Muffins look scrumptious and could even count as healthy! From Stephinie on Rhythm Of The Home.

And to go with the Muffins: Hazelnut Hot Chocolate with Minted Whipped Cream from Turntable Kitchen. Perfect for Lactose Intolerants like me, since it is made with Hazelnut Milk!

More sweet treats, this time with a really cool name: Chocolate Chip Nutella Candy Cane Cookies! Seen on Oh Joy.

And these Stollen Scones with Maple Butter from Feines Gemüse look so good, I think I have to try my first scones recipe very soon!

Candy Cane Coloured Cowl from The Purl Bee -  even only looking at it makes me feel warmer.

Aawww, reunion photos from my favorite TV-show!

No comments:

Post a Comment