Friday, December 21, 2012
Last Minute Gifts
There were times when I would have to go running around the (busy!) city for last minute gifts on the 24th of December - in Austria we celebrate on Christmas Eve, so this was really the last chance. And then I had to wrap the presents in a hurry and spend most of the day stressed out - not at all what I imagine Christmas to be! Lately I have become better in organizing my gifts earlier on. Since I try to make most of them myself, I enjoy thinking about the perfect present for everyone and then making it and wrapping it with enough time to really enjoy the process while listening to this or this. There can never be too much Sufjan Stevens around!
But: it still does happen, that I need a little present for someone last minute, and handmade can take a lot of time, so it's always very much appreciated to find quick, easy and cute ideas to get inspired!
So, if there is still someone on your list you want to make something special for, here are some great ideas:
Holiday Gift Guide on Make: - I love the Dinosaur Planter (pictured above) from the Last Minute Section and this Bear Cowl from the Crocheted Gifts guide. And many, many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment