How about some lovely sparkly necklaces? They would also make nice Christmas gifts... I found the tutorial on Lexy Levin.
Or these pretty bracelets from honestly...wtf, you could make them in all kinds of different colours.
Candles and pretty lights are a definite must in winter, they make the coziest atmosphere when the weather outside is dreadful and it gets dark SO early! These "houses by night" lights from fellow fellow are just perfect.
I also like these mason jar lanterns from make and takes. Although they are meant for outside, I think they would also look nice on a table in the living room with some green branches draped around them.
Or you could make your own candles from satsumas! How great is that? I remember doing this in my childhood with Oranges... the smell is the best! Tutorial found here on honestly...wtf.
Or make them from acorn caps and beeswax! These tiny candles from Frau Liebe blog are just too cute.
I am already very much in the christmas-gift-creating-mode! But I think some of these ideas are going to make it on the list, too.





No comments:
Post a Comment