Beautiful tissue paper flowers from Emma's bachelorette party on A Beautiful Mess.
Summertime printable gift wrap and tags in cheery colors from Lia Griffith.
Gluten free Summer Recipes from gluten-free-girl and the chef. Mmmmh, the apricot-strawberry cake looks delicious!
An old problem: how to store all those pretty earrings? I still haven't solved it (remember this?)! Luri and Wilma had a great idea: an Earring Organizer made from wooden tags and twine. Pretty and practical!
Free notecard printables from Caravan in lots of awesome designs, hooray! Found on How About Orange.
A gorgeous magenta dip dye tote bag from Kristin Eldrige.
Elder flowers smell wonderful and they have a lot of benefits - find a list of recipes like Elder flower syrup and salve on Emil und die großen Schwestern.
Have you ever done a photo a day challenge? I haven't, but it sounds like fun...
I have been wanting to try ethiopian food ever since my friend N. told me about having it in Paris: you don't use cutlery but a thin sourdough bread called "Injera" to scoop up the ragouts and curries. I think that sounds amazing! And little did I know, there is a presumably great ethiopian place right here in Vienna! It looks very hospitable, there's a coffee ceremony you can have and the flatbread is made from tef, which is gluten free, yay! So, who's hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment