Monday, April 15, 2013

Randomness From Around The Web


WOW. I'm absolutely blown away by the beautiful pictures from the flower girls series by Irina Bordo for Fashion Gone Rogue, I spied them on Honestly... wtf. The one above kind of reminds me of this painting by Emily W. Martin.

This Kiddo Mr. Fox Tee from Oana Befort is adorable -as is the little boy who's wearing it. Aaaah, kiddie fever! :)

Bird Labels  from Worldlabel, to label things with or get crafty like Ginny from Small Things.

To bring some color into these dreary days: Mixed Media Collar Necklace- DIY from Stripes and Sequins.

Haha, I like the inscription on the first picture here: "Build like a girl"! The Storage benches from Sawdust Girl are so pretty, and it does look doable!

A nice idea to learn new languages or perfect the ones you already know: "Kontaktepool Sprachencafé" (contact pool language café) in Vienna!

A beautifully airy flower pom pin from Lovely Indeed.

A home tour in San Francisco and tips on living in a small space, via A Cup Of Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment