Cross stitch letter tea cups? So pretty! On Fee's blog Fee Ist Mein Name (german).
"He loves strong coffe - She loves green tea" - sweet sharpie decorated mugs on A Beautiful Mess.
Chalkboard paint on tea cups - very stylish on Wit & Whistle.
I love Melissa of Tiny Happy's simple graphic designs - the illustrated cups at the end of this post are especially lovely! Here are some more ceramics with a floral design and some cream cups decorated with yellow and black, a lovely combination.
And the best tea to put into those pretty cups? It comes from Løv Organic! "Løv" means "leaf" in Skandinavia, but I think the connotation to "love" is not accidental :)
What's not to love? The various teas are organic, come in the most beautiful, environmentally friendly packaging and taste amazing! I love the Morning Tea with it's smoky, strong flavor and the Rose Tea is also a party for your taste buds. But there is lots more flavors to try and pretty tins to collect!
No comments:
Post a Comment