Things I want to make
Mmmmmm, pumpkin whoopie pies!
Sew your own travel neck pillow cover with A Spoonful Of Sugar.
Pretty polka dots on a practical infinity scarf, how to on Shrimp Salad Circus.
Paint a portrait with this easy watercolor portrait tutorial from Grow Creative.
A pretty cover for my laptop! DIY Laptop Sleeve on The Late Afternoon.
I have been thinking about getting a carpet for our living room area lately, to make it cosier and define the space. Instead of buying, I could make a dropcloth rug, how to on Lux Per Diem!
This Zucchini Lasagna from Say Yes To Hoboken looks mouthwatering - and it's without noodles!
Visit Australia! There's hundreds of good reasons, but here's another one: Gibbs Farm- the picture at the top of this post shows one of the amazing artworks there: Neil Dawon’s sculpture "Horizons". And then, going on to New Zealand and visiting this magical place is a must! I'm a huge Lord Of The Rings fan, if you hadn't already guessed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment